It’s Easter Sunday, it’s party-day and things are heating up here at Threads. The final in our pre-party mix series is a b2b with Medallion Man & Kortzer. This one will get things going before we see you all down at our party tonight at The Cause (Tottenham). Take it away guys!
Name of crew
– Loose Lips
What do you do
– music platform spread across the UK and Europe – mix series / radio shows / editorial / events / a label / video content
Where can we find your stuff
Why did you get involved in the event
– threads is my life, a sister project to Loose Lips, and collaboration is key. this event really expresses the diversity of threads, in all senses – people, places and music.
Tell us about your mix
– its a b2b with Kortzer who runs Loose Lips in Manchester. We recorded this in Threads and it jumps between all kinds of experimental nonsense.
What room are you playing in for the event
– The Iguana Lounge (barbershop), getting raunchy.
Anything else you’d like to share?
– we have a new website coming soon with some amazing new features: a comical food review section, an agency, and much much more
Catch up with the whole mix series here!